Charmander was my favorite starter.
POKEMON SEASON 1: THE INDIGO LEAGUE OPENING
"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was,
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause~”
Thy ink consumed
my dog was supposed to be a police dog but he failed the training for it because he was too much of a wimp. the trainers said that when he was supposed to be attacking dummies he’d run up to them and roll over and wag his tail and they also said he was the worst failure they’d ever seen
Straight Guy Brought To Tears Upon Learning LGBT People Are Not Only People, But Also Exist
i prime my upper and lower lid then
(by wing it i mean literally- the shape changes depending on how steady my hand is)
now you too can look
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
Tights ❣ Use chii-sweets for a 10% discount on all orders ❣
HIDE AND SEEK런던 베이스볼 점퍼